i bet i could write whatever the heck i wanted to and no one will see :-)
Today was awesome! slept in... watched a hell's kitchen marathon... met Ben for lunch and went to Pita Pit... went to the walmart for groceries. then headed up to CR to have an original 'stuelke's' chat. It was nice and we all needed it weather we were looking forward to it or not. Ben and I are now sitting down to our sunday night shows.
I go back to work tomorrow after missing almost an entire week. I'm excited to get back to normal for once, I bet I'll have a million emails to get through so I'm going to go in early.
goodnight november 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read! I was really blessed by our chat and even though i dreaded it all day, i was glad we did it. I'm looking forward to doing it again. I love you, Liz and thanks for posting. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteWoo! Glad to see you around!
ReplyDelete....guess it's my turn, now.
i am in shock in a good way. 1 comment down 9 to go :)
ReplyDelete