Happy that today was hump day! only two days left till weekend!!
Ben got up a little earlier than I did to day to take andy home. Andy is such a great help with all this 'editing'. he's got such a good eye for it and is patient when ben wants to try other things.
Today was pretty slow at work. i had a lot of 'number' logging and working on score cards. I did have some nice chats with 'my girls' the ones whom i'm overseeing right now. I worked through my lunch to make up the time I miss for class.
Once I got home I started up some taco meat for our coach's lunch tomorrow.
Ben and I watched Top Chef!!! YAY we were excited young santa won the challenge and we were happy that the girl came back :-) Also glad that guy went home, sorta would wish the jerk brother would leave. This post is mostly for mom since she knows who I'm talking about.
Then on to Top Model. BOOOO. For the 2nd season in a row our favorite hasn't won. The girl who we liked was awesome but maybe she'll go on to do bigger and better. who knows.
after our shows I retreated back to my computer to play my games. The two I'm playing right now are Kitchen brigade and Magic farm. Kitchen Brigade is where you end up making food for people and you have 'chefs' that you tell what to do and you have to serve the customers. Magic farm is set in olden times and you are a girl trying to find your lost parents and you make money by growing flowers, fruits and such then you can make bouquets to sell them. you've also got this cute little dragon thing that helps you out too. :-)
Time for bed now since my brain is shot! blog ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am glad Andrew was a good help to you :)He showed me the finished product it was cool! Did Ben write it? Andrew thought he did. Does he show these in G101?
ReplyDeleteha! I love the Top Chef notes I totally know who you are talking about and I agree 100% I am hoping Kevin - little Santa - takes the whole thing. Strange challenges last night, it was cool seeing it come out on a mirror! That big challenge, insert French Name here, looked way too intesne for me to watch, but then again . . .
your game about the farm sounds fun, i like little dragon's that help. Wonder Boy in Monster World :)