Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday

I can't believe it's almost thursday!!

Today was an EARLY and I mean EARLY day! The alarm went off at 645, that's when Ben got up.... and at 715 I was up, in the shower and ready to go by 730. We stopped for some Hardees breakfast and we were on to 'colors' training.
This was a training I had been though before, when I started at geico. Much like the 5 love languages it a theory that people are made of of a dominate 'color' and how to interact with them and how they want to be interacted with. Since I took this test 6 years ago... my dominant colors sure have changed. I think Ben has a lot to do with that too :-) and a little growing up.

We had 'lunch' at 1130 and Ben or I were hungry yet. We stopped at jiffy lube to get my oil done and then to a gas station for some snacks. We had more discussion and training and we were done by 430. By this time in the day I had a headache and was super tired, ready to crash and hungry. I told Ben I wanted to go get dinner so we headed off to olive garden. Came home and had some veg time. We put in a dvd of Steely Dan's album Aja and soon we both were snoozing.

Ben is still snoozin and now I'm updating and watching Seinfeld. Ben's parents are coming to visit this weekend so we need to tidy the place up. That's what i'm doing during the commerical breaks.

More on their visit later :-) nite

1 comment:

  1. so what color were you and what color are you now? what color am I?

    Glad you had a snoozing evening :) I love it when you clean during commericals atta girl!

    so looking forward to having some Biz and Len time this weekend, I have missed you BOTH

    ReplyDelete