Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday

Saturday:
I got to sleep in a bit which was lovely. Went to pick up mom for our uppercase living party at my friend sarah's house. It was nice spending time with mom and having her meet some of my very good friends. after the party we stopped at hyvee to get some things for dinner that night.
once i got home, i was gonna sit and chill for awhile and then get to workin... or so i thought. there must have been some miss-communication on when the party started but it all worked out in the end! I posted pix on facebook but it was nice and this year there were no burners left on and no exploding dishes. i told people they should just leave the left overs here since it's my house ... and they did! mmm can't wait for lunch. we had a great turn out and even had people stay till about 4.

Sunday:
Another sleep in day well sorta. I had to get up with the puppies and ben was up soon after. I spent the day like every other sunday doing laundry, watching the office and napping. At 6 I had plans to spend time at Susan's. once i got there she gave me two presents!! One framed picture of her and I from the wedding. it's the one taken right after i got done singing and we've both got tears in our eyes!! The other as I was opening it she said "This is is a 'hug' for you because i know next month with be hard" It's my very own pink SNUGGIE! YAY. I will tell you I spent the entire rest of the night in it. So later that night susan made some yummy dinner and then we had a trip to DQ and we both got chocolate malts! MMMMM. We made it in time for My Fair Wedding we both love David Tutera and talked about both our weddings.

I left there about 10 hoping to beat ben hom and nope he had come home early. i was sorta annoyed because i asked him to come home early so we could hang out together but it's ok maybe he needed some alone time. We were up late, and leads us to today.

1 comment:

  1. Sat was fun the party the shopping the riding :)

    how sweet of Susan! She's such a great friend.

    My Fair Wedding, that show is fun! I love that guy, David!

    ReplyDelete