
Home finally... watching the F word with Gordon Ramsay!!
I think i bombed my quiz... oh well, this is what happens when you don't read the chapter and only work on the extra credit crossword puzzle.
this morning we took in ben's truck to get a new battery and for an oil change.... wish i had more time because then i'd go see my dream car... seen above :-) maybe in the spring once profit sharing and tax returns come around.
i also went to the dr to drop off some paperwork in hopes i can get my time off from last week approved fml.
My other coach Amanda and I took Georgia out for lunch today. she had won a contest and her reward was lunch on us. WE had Red lobster, where i got the steak. I love that place but don't eat fish. they have the best salads and of course cheddar biscuits!!
Can't wait till bed time... i needs my rest!

mmmmmmm cheddar biscuits! Love those! I'd ride in your new car with you! Hopefully your time will be approved. Love you sister!
ReplyDeleteI was just at RL on Monday and I did not have enough cheddar bay biscuits. Actually I did, but one can never really have enough. Have a good day!
ReplyDelete