friday... turned out to be a good day. Like most folks I love fridays, but i knew i was going to have a couple difficult conversations with 'my people' that i coach. But you know it comes with the job.
After work, Ben and I headed up to CR to meet up with Val and Jake. We had dinner at Genghis Grill then hung out with them till midnight. The collins road theater was playing Pulp FIction at the midnight show. we had never been to their 'midnight movies' and we had such a fun time. they had you put down movies you'd come see if he could get them and gave away prizes and free movie tickets. if a good movie ever comes your way you should go it's a fun experience. Its always the stuff i'd envision ben and i would do if we had a movie theater. After the 2.5 hr movie ben and i headed home... we stayed up till about 430 then off to bed. I haven't stayed up that late in I don't know how long. Of course the dogs had to find something to bark at early this morning before 11 am! I'M TIRED I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!! oh well I'm sure a nap is in order later this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

not sure if I could do that late of a movie, if it was a really good one or had lots of coffee :) glad you had fun with Val and Jake and Gheghis Grill says it all :)
ReplyDelete