Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday!

Today was awesome! i got so much work done I was very proud of myself. We had a coach's working lunch, Kel brough chili and we all brought the extras. We've been doing the working lunch thing, and now we're going to start pitching in to eat. I told them next week I'm bringing taco meat, to represent my mexican heritage lol.

We got off of work at 830 and met Mo and Viv *ben's folks* at walmart then headed out to Gus'. We didn't think they'd stay long but they left a little after midnight. It was nice for them to meet all of our friends. a TON of people came out so that was fun. I've got a half day tomorrow and I'll fill you in on the rest tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time. One of these Thursdays i'll make it down there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Mo and Viv came to Gus's to see you guys perform, and you know how much I love your great friends :)

    ReplyDelete