Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

Good news! I got my sick time approved so it won't count against me! The dr's office had called saturday just checking on the dates I was out and she said she'd fax it... now it's good to go. Thanks Lord!

Today was a pretty good day. I've got 3 girls left that I'm coaching... the rest of the team graduated so they are staying behind. I was worried today that they'd be bummed or sad but they seemed encouraged after i gave them a good pep talk and we went through some things. I've got faith they'll do great this week. I even tried to bribe them with pizzza :-)

I went to lunch at Blimpie with my friend Pam. Man there are days I do miss that job. It was so fun and carefree. If i could go back with the 'thick skin' i've grown at geico i'd be unstoppable. LOL Robbyn and Sheila... you would have flipped if you saw how this lady dressed my sandwich!! haha i mean come on it's not that hard. I wanted to just ask her to let me do it. She didn't even toast my bread for a hot sub! what is this world coming to?!?!

Now just waiting for ben to get off work he's home anytime after 930.

2 comments:

  1. ha! I love how you said to Robb and Sheila: you would have flipped if you saw how this lady dressed my sandwich!! haha i mean come on it's not that hard. I wanted to just ask her to let me do it. She didn't even toast my bread for a hot sub! what is this world coming to?!?! that's hilarious!

    you can bribe me with pizza anytime :) I am sure you gave the girls a wonderful pep talk, thats Dad shining through you

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's open our own blimpie so we can work whenever we feel like it :)

    ReplyDelete