I slept till the very last minute this morning and rolled, yes rolled out of bed.... I really don't think I was up until I got to work.
I spent the first half of the day helping out another class with their practice calls. Then finally it was time for our coach lunch... my crock pot worked like a champ ;-)
I spent some time talking with my two girls that I'm still coaching. It was nice just to sit and chat with them.
Gus' was a blast tonight. Two of my other girls that just graduated came out too. We can't sit together but we at least did talk :)
that's it, friday tomorrow yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ha! I laughed at your I really don't think I was up till I got to work, comment :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear about your champion crock pot! good purchase
looking forward for some Liz time Saturday!!!!
i love you!
What did you make in your crock pot? maybe you said in a former post that i haven't read yet. I LOVE mine and use it at least once a week but i'm always looking for new recipies. Love you!
ReplyDelete