So it was nice to go into work late today but i still found myself with nothing to do. I watched wife swap for a bit. had lunch and even went into work a few minutes early.
Our trainer bonnie ended up getting sick so she went home and sarah and i were going to take care of the team. well about a half hour into our shift sarah got a migraine and went home :-( so the plans we had were thrown out the window but we all thought it was a good thing. Before you take a certain type of call we do PQ's "practice quizzes' that are graded adn then you are able to take those calls if you pass them. the team didn't feel ready so we got a lot of practice in... i had them study for the test that they are taking over the material and at one point i just sat down and 'talked' with them... a getting to know you type thing. this is a really great group! It's a group of 6. It's fun because we've got only two men they are both named Brian and Bryan. And we've got two Sarah's my coach sarah and the other girl sarah... the other girls are christine, michelle and monica. I'm really going to like them. I'll stay with this team till they graduate which won't be till the first week of February. so i better get used to this shift!
I came home about 11 and ben and i had some snacks and watched Seinfeld. We then decided to play beatles rock band since we downloaded the whole album of Abbey Road it was such a fun time.... i THEN found out they had Sgt Pepper ready to download.... it takes about a half hour so we decided to take a break, watch a Seinfeld and then we're gonna go back to playing :-)
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Hope you have a good tuesday!
~Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

come on Thursday and rock band! ha!
ReplyDeleteit was so nice to meet Bonnie and Sarah :) I hope they are both better today.
You are a good coach to these people, I like how you take your time with them and let them get to know you -- good job, Liz
I love you