Got to sleep in today!! It was glorious!!
I spent most of the day chillaxin on the couch. Watched more of the office and some bloopers and commentary. I met Ben for lunch and we had Sonic mmm ... after that I went into work for about 2.5 hours to make up for the time I'm in class. It was nice to get some administrative things done and now i'm ready for my week.
Once I got home I got some laundry started, read the chapter for class then waited for Ben to get home. We feasted on fruity dino bites... thanks Andy for leaving them here when you were house sitting. Now I'm here. I downloaded some new games for the PC and that's been fun. Just now waiting for some laundry to dry so I can head to bed.
Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you are feeling better. New games? anything fun? Love you!
ReplyDeletenice to have a day to chllax
ReplyDeletetell Ben I said hello and how the heck are ya?