Wednesday, November 4, 2009

today was an awesome day! I got a ton done!!

I got a shipment today that i just ordered monday! Thanks amazon.com. i ordered season 4 and 5 of the office and i can't wait to start watching it. hopefully tonight :-)

Shannon went and got me soup, salad and breadsticks from OG mmmm it's been a great week for food so far.

Pulp fiction is playing at the cheap theater friday night at midnight so Ben, Val, Jake and I are going to venture up to CR to go see it.

Glad it's thursday tomorrow, get to go to gus!!

3 comments:

  1. dang i missed this yesterday! I want to watch the office and have thougth about getting it on netflix. Mmmmmm SSBS from OF ;)

    I have your fund raiser order

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barfado was the captcha hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting stuff in the mail - bonus!

    ReplyDelete