Sunday, November 8, 2009

getting behind...

But that's what happens when you work late and are up when most of the world is asleep!!

So as in my last post, ben and I were up until 4am!! I was woken up at about 11 by my wonderful babies that i love so much but yell names at them when they get up early!! :-)

It was awesome to have a lounge day. Ben and I caught up on some of the office, watched a dvd of the worst of american idol *don't waste your time* lol. Ben recorded a documentary on HBO about Obama's campaign for the president. It was awesome to relive all of those awesome and tense moments :-) Iowa played a big role in his candidacy and I'm very proud. they showed him in iowa city, vinton and des moines!!! After awhile we put in a frozen pizza and mmmmm it was oh so good!!

1 comment:

  1. when he was in Des Moines did you see Laura?

    glad for a lounge day, ya need those

    ReplyDelete