Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday

I got to sleep in today! However i don't think it did anything for me. I went to work still super tired and just not ready to work. Tuesdays are always my crazy days since I have two classes that I take. I don't ever seem to get enough other work done, that's one thing i need to organize better.
Tonight ben and I went to the store for some much needed things and i bought a crock pot! i'm excited to use it. i'm supplying the hamburger meat for our coach's working lunch and everything is bringing the extras. We all feel this will be much cheaper than going out for lunch every week and that way we can actually get work done instead of being distracted :-)

Ben had to shoot another video for work so we called upon our resident editor ANDY to help out. I stopped off at mom's for a bit to chat and see X. Then Andy and I had a really nice talk about 'life' oooh fun. I wanted to encourage him in his decision to wait and not go to school right now. If anyone, i've been through that stage more recently than any of my peers and i've had the time to live a little. He needs to do what is best for him at this point and not worry so much about what society wants you to do. I take great pride in knowing I can help mentor him though this time in his life. I sure love that boy.

So now i'm on the couch, sore from yesterdays bowing. I'm watching dirty jobs and thinking of a snack to get. I may just end up on the big computer playing some more games.
Goodnite

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you and Andrew got to spend time together, he is so tired he said when he came in however, glad he doesn't have anything to do today so he can rest.

    It is always nice to see you and get a Liz hug :)

    Yay for a new crock pot, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete