Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday/Monday

Ok I know it's not fair but I forgot to update for sunday. It could have been because sunday was really lame!

We did get to sleep in though which was awesome we kept telling the puppies to go back to bed. I spent most of the day watching the office and That wedding show with David Tuterra? I can't remember what it's called. I made some pina coladas which were fantastic then some mac and cheese. Once Ben got home we watched some of our shows and then I got on the computer and played games all night on my big computer it was fun....

Monday
The ONE gripe I have about my phone is that when it's on silent the alarm doesn't sound. All of my other phones the alarm would go off no matter what! OH well so I did sleep in a bit but I made it to work on time. Just a little tired.

We had a coach outing today! We were going to go to a movie but none started at the times we were going to be gone. So we had lunch at the vine then went bowling. we had such a great time even though most of us are terrible bowlers, my wrist still sorta hurts but it could be the combination of playing games all night too.

So now i'm home and covered up, it's freezin out there... watching the office waiting for Benjy to get home.

1 comment:

  1. it is getting really chilly eeeesssshhhhhh

    Andy is waiting for Ben now :) enhjoy brother time

    ReplyDelete