Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday

TGIF!
I only had to work a half day today! I was able to have one of my 'girls' graduate. She earned it though, she had an amazing week and I was so proud to send her off. I still have two more that are left behind so i'll work with them next week. The week after that I'll move to a new team.

I got off at 330 and headed home to hang out with Ben, Mo and Viv. They were watching the Jerk and we just layed around the house for awhile. I had a really bad headache... then took a nap and it went away. We went to dinner at the village idiot, then came back home to play a little beatles rock band. we couldn't get the 2nd guitar to work so one played drums the other played guitar.

now that they've left ben and i are getting caught up on the soup and the office.
Can't wait for tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. whew! glad that headache went away and you were spared from being sick again!

    It was nice visiting with Mo and Viv :) they are great people. I enjoyed our evening together very much!

    bummer about your 2nd guitar not working :(

    I love you

    ReplyDelete