Monday, November 2, 2009

it was hard getting back to work today. I was soooo tired and it took me a long time to get moving. I spent most of the day playing catch up, i had tons of emails to get through and some meetings. tomorrow will be hectic. I've got two classes that i'm taking and a quiz i need to study for.
i stopped at the walmart tonight to get some probiotics, hopefully it'll help till saturday when i'm done with my RX. came home, messed around on facebook for awhile till ben got home. he made us stuffing to eat and now we're watching the daily show. i'm off now to study for my quiz.

nite

3 comments:

  1. YAY for probiotics! Hopefully they will help. Mmmmm stuffing!
    Wish i had some right now!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised to see that you had posted! So good to see you on here. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember you texting about what it was called! then texting you got it!

    catch up at work is WORK!

    ReplyDelete