So yes today we're celebrating our 3 year anniversary. Three years ago today I had invited Ben over after MOSHOW. We watched our favorite movie willy wonka and we shared our first kiss. We've been though a lot together but this has easily been the best 3 years of my life. On our way home from work last night he was getting really excited to give me my gift, we usually wait till midnight but as soon as we got home we got changed from work and he presented me with this framed photo! He knows me so well. He framed it himself and used three issues of wonder woman that I had and I think its perfect!
Ben had to go into work early today for training. so we were going to drive in separately. So by the time I got to work... this was on my desk...
We left work at lunch time and had dinner at the Edge restaurant in Coralville. It was pretty good but my steak was too done but we had waited long enough I didn't want to worry to have them fry me up a new one. For starters we had bruschetta topped with tomatoes, cheese and pesto MMMM and Ben got these Lobster egg rolls they were pretty tasty too. So now we're just on the couch watching TV and having a nice relaxing night. Thanks for stopping by!

I'm glad you "caved" to the pressure! Beautiful roses. I was a fan of Wonder Woman!
ReplyDeleteHe's a keeper, I have been telling you that for some time now! Get a ring on that guys finger :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the anniversary gift - WAY COOL!
It was nice chatting with you tonight!
I love you
LOVE IT! That's completely awesome, Liz!
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome to Blogspot!
Time to update! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete